Over 5,000 pedestrians are killed, and 76,000 injured, in motor vehicle related accidents every year. Whether injured by a property defect or another vehicle, pedestrians may be entitled to compensation for their injuries. This holds true if another party’s negligence resulted in the colli-sion.
If you or a loved one was involved in a pedestrian accident that resulted in any physical injuries, emotional distress, or even death, our team of certified attorneys are here to help. At The Ash Legal Group, we have the experience and the results that you are looking for.
Set up an initial consultation today when you call (877) 715-2944
– Texting and other dangerous driver distractions
– Running stop signs or red lights
– Making a left turn without looking for pedestrians
– Driving under the influence
– Failing to yield the right of way to pedestrians at crosswalks
– Disobeying traffic signs or signals
– Failing to signal while turning
– Ignoring weather or traffic conditions
Injuries sustained from pedestrian accidents range from moderate to severe, often leaving victims in need of substantial medical care to recover.
Common injuries include:
– Traumatic brain injuries
– Bone fractures
– Soft tissue injuries
– Spinal cord injuries
– Internal organ damage
– Amputation injuries
When a pedestrian is injured, there may be more than one party with legal responsibility for the accident. Depending on each case, potential liable parties include:
– The driver of a vehicle that strikes a pedestrian
– The party responsible for maintaining the sidewalk, road, or parking lot where the accident took place
– The pedestrian
1) Medical bills and medical costs
2) Rehabilitation costs
3) Punitive damages
4) Property damage
5) Loss of income
6) Loss of earning potential
7) Pain and suffering
Unfortunately, parties who may be liable for your injuries might try to blame you for the acci-dent. They may do so by arguing that your own negligence caused the accident. Therefore, if you were involved in a pedestrian accident, follow these steps:
– Call the police immediately
– Don’t leave the scene of the collision before help arrives
– Gather names and numbers of any witnesses
– Don’t make any statements to anyone, including drivers and insurers
– Contact The Ash Legal Group and let us handle the rest!
If you or a loved one was involved in a pedestrian accident which resulted in any injuries, it is crucial that you act quickly to protect your legal rights. Call The Ash Legal Group today, so that we can hold any negligent parties liable for the damages you have suffered. Our team at The Ash Legal Group know the devastating effects of pedestrian accidents. We know that injuries can range from moderate to severe, with life-long consequences. That is why we are here to help get you the compensation you deserve. Let us fight for you!
Talk To Our Skilled Attorneys Today at (877) 715-2944