Over 2.35 million Americans are injured or disabled in road crashes every year. According to the Association for Safe International Road Travel, car accidents cost $518 billion globally, costing individual countries from 1-2% of their annual GDP. Of that staggering number, road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year.
Furthermore, car accidents often result in the most serious of personal injuries. They can leave victims in agony, needing expensive medical care for years to come.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident that resulted in damages or injuries, contact The Ash Legal Group, to speak to one of our experienced car accident lawyers today. Our firm is dedicated to helping you seek compensation for you medical bills, lost wages, and property damage.
Let Us Review Your Case. Call The Ash Legal Group at (877) 715-2944
Causes for car accidents generally fall into one of two classes:
1) Car accidents caused by driver error
2) Card accidents not caused by driver error
Accidents caused by driver error typically take place due to negligence on the part of the driver or failure to comply to traffic laws.
– Distracted driving (texting/talking on the phone)
– Failure to yield
– Drunk driving
– Vehicle failure
– Unfavorable weather conditions
– Dangerous road conditions
The outcome of car accident lawsuits depends on the legal concept of negligence. Negligence takes place when an individual behaves in a careless or irresponsible fashion that leads to the in-jury or harm of another person.
As stated in U.S. law, a person must apply reasonable care whenever they are driving a motor vehicle. This includes:
– Being alert and awake at all times while behind the wheel
– Staying aware of other drivers
– Paying attention to road obstacles
– Keeping an eye out for pedestrians
– Controlling his or her vehicle’s speed
If an individual or entity fails to practice reasonable care, it can be considered negligence.
Here at The Ash Legal Group, our licensed attorneys can help you determine if any negligence was involved in your accident. We can verify if the party responsible for causing you suffering may be held accountable for damages.
Not only can our experienced licensed attorneys hold the negligent party responsible, but our at-torneys can also examine your case to see if there were any other parties that may have contri-buted to the accident. Such parties may include, employers, co-workers, construction companies, and more.
– Get you access to professional medical care
– Help you understand your rights
– Collect key evidence
– Gather medical records
– Begin to develop your case in order to assure that you can collect the largest compensation for your pain, suffering, and monetary loss.